Spectrum iBOSS - integrated Back Office Support System - (Store Back Office)
iBOSS – Integrated Back Office Support System
Spectrum iBOSS is a data consolidation, logistics execution and inventory management solution for retail chains that includes a Centralized Consolidation Engine for Master Data Management along with a Business Process Management Engine that provides the ability to re-configure retail business processes in an agile manner. Spectrum iBOSS provides a backbone for retailers to integrate all of their disparate systems and helps them manage their business by striking a fine and much needed balance of centralized oversight coupled with localized autonomous operations for their business.
Why Do Retailers Need Spectrum iBOSS?
- Having real time access to the store performance indicators in a consolidated manner
- Improving the efficiency and shortening of the supply chain
- Maintaining and monitoring physical inventory, stock movement and stock adjustment accurately and in an accurate manner
- Transferring stock between multiple locations
- Replenishing goods automatically based on stock and sales
- Managing suppliers and keeping track of their performance
- Having the right labels and barcodes on the right products
- Maintaining master data relevant to chains as well as at the specific needs of local stores while maintaining its integrity
- Store Dashboard– Gives a complete view of the stores performance to the store manager in real time.
- Inventory Management – Has all features required to maintain and monitor stock and its movements including physical inventory and stock adjustments.
- Order Management – Helps the controller to create purchase orders for suppliers and stock transfers between multiple shops in the network. Auto replenishment can be configured based on the stock and sales.
- Master Data management – Provides the ability to maintain various master level data at the local store which can be synchronized with the head office.
- Goods Receipt Management– Gives the user ability to accept inbound delivery notes and receive goods through various mediums.
- Dispatch of Goods – Is possible through the outbound deliveries and lets you send goods from one store to another or return back to the supplier when required.
- Merchandise Management – Is available for handling local articles and local hierarchy to form dynamic categories and sub categories as required.
- Barcode and Label Printing – Allows the stores to keep updating their stock with the right labels as and when required based on configurable formats and barcodes.
- Vendor Maintenance – Helps to create local vendors and manage their individual contracts.
- Security– Is role and location based – each individual transaction which can be assigned to a user either directly or by grouping to form a role.
- Reporting – Has more than 25 standard reports available as part of the module and more custom reports can be built as per the business requirement.
- Store Dashboard gives a complete view of the stores performance to the store manager in real time from anywhere, anytime
- Inventory Management has all the features required to maintain and monitor stock and its movements accurately, including physical inventory and stock adjustments
- Order Management - helps the controller to create purchase orders for suppliers and stock transfers between multiple retail locations. Automatic replenishment can be configured based on the stock and sales
- Master Data Management provides the ability to maintain diverse master data at the head office as well as the local store
- Supplier Maintenance helps to create local vendors and manage their individual performance
- Barcode and Label Printing allows the stores to keep updating their stock with the right labels as and when required based on configurable formats and barcodes